domingo, 18 de dezembro de 2011

Metallic Green - Peripera

Aposto que todo mundo já viu pelos blogs afora, mas tenho que mostrar!
Quando vi esse duochrome, (multichrome, sei lá), liiindo de mamãe no blog da Kelly, fiquei doida e tive que correr atrás de um pra chamar de meu!

I bet that everyone has already seen it, but I have to show you guys this one! 
When I first saw this duochrome (multichrome, idk), gooorgeus as hell in Kelly's blog, I went crazy and had to find one to call my own!





O vidro é uma graça, o que vem dentro então, nem se fala! Dourado, verde, azul... Gostei tanto que já repeti! ahahahahahha
E ele depois de seco, tem um cheirinho muito bom!
Usei duas camadas. =)

The bottle is too cute, and what's inside of it is even more! Golden, green, blue... I like it so much I've already used it twice! ahahahhaha
And it's scented!
I've used 2 coats. =)




É ou não um item de colecionador?

Is it, or is it not a collector's item?

;****


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...